Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Supplies- 

Kit- I'm using New Year Celebrations, a FTU kit by Purple which you can get here 
Tube- Gennadiy Koufay available for purchase at CDO here
Mask- WSL_Mask353 here
Font- Honey Script Light here
GIMP or program of choice

Here we go :o)

Create a new transparent canvas 700x700
Open as layers P11, layer to image size and add alpha channel
Right click and Add Layer Mask- Black (Full Transparency)
Open as layers your mask, Edit>Copy
Activate your paper layer and make sure the black box is selected
(it will be highlighted with a white box)
Edit>Paste, anchor mask down, Apply Layer Mask

Add tube of choice and drop shadow
Now add elements from the kit
Working from bottom to top:
 WANDS2
FEATHER3
 CLOCK1- center over mask
 FEATHER1
GLITTERBALL
MUSICNOTES
SPIRALKEYS
GLASSES
HORN2
CHAMPAGNE
Resize and add drop shadows as needed

Crop and resize your tag
Add copyright and license info
add name and any text
If you aren't going to animate, merge visible layers and save as PNG

To animate in GIMP-
Merge all layers except your mask layer
So you should have your tag, and then the mask as 2 separate layers
Duplicate your mask layer so you have 3 copies of it
On the first copy- Filters>Noise>RGB Noise
I unchecked both boxes and had all 3 sliders on 0.20
Now hit CTRL+F on the other 2 mask layers to apply noise to those
Create 2 more layers of your tag and merge each tag layer to a mask layer
Autocrop image and Remove Alpha Channel on each layer
Filters>Animation>Playback
if happy with how the animation looks, save your tag as a GIF file!

Thanks for trying out my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com






2 comments:

  1. Woohoo. Thanks for letting me know about the kit being reshared. I really wanted to do this tut!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me