Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Deputy Brad, Hot Cop!" by Wicked Princess Scraps here
Tube- This Crowe tube is exclusive to the Designer Mall group here. You can find more of Crowe's work for purchase at PTE here
Mask-HorsePlay's Pasture Mask26 here
Template- My own template 3 here
Font of choice
Gimp, or program of choice

Here we go :)

Open the template and hit Ctrl+D to duplicate image
Close out original template
Delete the credits layer
Replace layers of the template with papers from the kit.
To do this, highlight your layer, right click>alpha to selection
open as layers your paper, right click>add alpha channel, resize paper
select>invert, edit>clear (or hit delete on your keyboard)
select>none
add drop shadow

For each layer I used:
1- pp1
2&3- pp5
4&5- pp10

Merge layers 6&7 before you add the paper, 
add paper but don't deselect
position close up of your tube on template layers
hit delete and deselect
highlight close up tube
colors>Desaturate w/ Luminosity 
duplicate. change blend mode to screen, opacity 50
Repeat the above steps with layers 8&9

Add tube of choice and elements from kit. 
Resize and drop shadow as you go along. I used:
(from top to bottom)
rope
caught button
bullet hole
crime scene barrier
2
badge
meds
bullets
evidence bag 1
hat 3 police line do not cross

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like to show me your result, please feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me