Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Seems I made a mistake linking my sales for Black Fiday/Cyber Monday and they didn't show up in stores all 4 days :( To make up for the inconvenience, I will be doing a 50% off sale from Dec 1 to Dec 15!!!! Hopefully I will get it together this time...not quite sure what I did wrong last time..but I'm gonna figure it out and make it right :D  Thanks so much for understanding everyone, and for letting me know!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me