Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Rustic Holiday" by KnC Scrapz. This beautiful kit is available for purchase at Lollipops N Gumdrops here
Tube- I'm using a gorgeous tube by Kirshe, available at PFD with a valid license
Mask- HorsePlay's Pasture Mask 36 here
Font- Callie Hand
Gimp, or program of choice

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 700x700
Open as layers pp6, Right click>add alpha channel, layer to image size
Add layer mask, black (full transparency)
Open as layers your mask. Edit>Copy
Click the black box on your paper layer, Edit>paste
anchor the mask to the paper

Open as layers element2
open as layers pp3, add alpha channel 
scale paper layer about 40%, make sure chain is linked
using your eraser tool, get rid of parts of the paper that extend past element2
below your paper layer, add leaf element and drop shadow

Working from above "element2" and going up, add the following:
*resize and drop shadow as you go along*
flakes (no ds)
bow2
tree1
snowbranch
stars
wagon
snowman1
bucket
pinecone
bird
element1
wind

Right below element1, add your tube layer
add a drop shadow

Now crop and resize your image
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, feel free to email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me