Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yaay! I've received the Liebster Blog award from Country Bug and Scrappin Krazy Designs!! Thank you both for this award, and sorry it took me so long to get it post!

The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.

Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs(but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention.

The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me with a link to their blog.

Pick the blogs to pass the award on to,leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs.

The blogs I choose are:


1 comment:

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me