Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011



Supplies-

Kit- "Uncolored Elegance" by KnC Scrapz. This kit is available at I Got Lucky Skraps here

Tube- Alicia Mujica available at PTE. This tube must be used with a special license that you can get from Customer Service.

Mask- Mask3 by Leah here

Font- Powderworks, a FTU font

This is gonna be a quickie :)

Open your canvas 750x750

c/p pp3 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

resize and add the following elements-
sequins
wa1
moon
glitterstars
heart 1
window
clouds-duplicate reposition
clock
black ribbon
flower 1-duplicate several times, reposition
rose-duplicate several times, reposition
string 1
lantern

add tube of choice and apply drop shadow
sharpen your elements

crop and resize tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me