Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


Supplies:

Kit- "Midnight Escape" by Jens Sweet Temptations available at Lollipops N Gumdrops here

Tube- Janna Prosvirina available at DSI. You must purchase this tube and have a valid license to use it. 

Mask- Mask30 from Digital Indulgence here

Template- temp 6 at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts here

Font- Ithornet, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open template, ctrl+d, close out original
delete credit layer
Move rect 3 layer under rect 2 layer
highlight rect 2 layer and merge down

Working from the bottom up, replace each template layer with papers
To do this:
highlight template layer
selections>select all>float>defloat
c/p paper of choice onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on the paper layer
deselect

I used:
sm circles- paper 5
lrg circle- paper 8
merged rect layers- paper 7
rect 1- paper 6

For each back layer, I added noise at 65%

Add your tube of choice
apply dropshadow
highlight your large rectangle layer
selections>select all>float>defloat
selections>invert
highlight your tube layer
use your eraser to get rid of any part of the tube you don't want outside the rectangle
deselect

Decorate your tag with elements:
clock
bling 1
bfly1-rotate 15 degrees, duplicate/resize/mirror
flower 2- duplicate, re-position
jar

Add paper 6 as a new layer at the very bottom
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group
duplicate and rotate 90 degrees

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me