Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- Milles Merveilles by Florjuscrap at Scrap-U-Nique here. This is one of those kits you open and can do multiple tags with. If you need a mojo kick start, this is your kit!! It's not just a Wonderland kit either, you can go a lot of different directions with it :)

Tube- Tony Tzanoukakis available at PTE. You must have a valid license to use his work.

Font of choice

This is a full size kit, so you'll need to resize a lot :)

Here we go!

Open a new canvas 750x750

c/p element 134 onto canvas. Resize and place towards the bottom of the canvas
Using your magic wand tool, click inside each frame
selections>modify>expand by 5

Resize (pp) 8 and c/p as a new layer under the frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect

c/p tube of choice above frame
duplicate
on top layer, add a gaussian blur of 3
change blend mode to soft light
add a drop shadow to bottom tube

Decorate your tag with elements from the kit.
I used:
66
8
36
97
100
104
50
41
57
73
84
26
37-duplicate/mirror
48
107
131

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me