Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011
Last month, I joined in the Misfit monthly scrapkit challenge! We were given a pallette and theme to work with, and this is what I came up with!

You can grab my kit, and several others at the Creative Misfits blog here. I'd love to see anything you make with it!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you Tasha, for sharing this lovley kit.♥♥♥
    Hugs Black Mamba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome kit!! TY for sharing it with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me