Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Supplies-

Kit- "Sunshine Days" by A Tagger's Scrap. Visit her blog here to find out where you can purchase this beautiful kit.

Tube- I'm using a tube by Edward Reed which can be purchased at PTE. You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

Font- Quiggley Wiggly, a FTU here

No plug ins used..this is going to be a quick one :o)

Here we go!

Open a new canvas 750x750

c/p frame 7 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 3
c/p paper of choice under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard deselect

add tube of choice above frame.
I erased a bit of her bottom so it looks like she's sitting in the frame.

Now decorate your tag.
I chose to use many of the gorgeous flowers Jo has in this kit.
From bottom to top:
sun sparkles
bow 3
ribbon 4
leaves 2
leaf- rotate about 50 degrees
flower 9
flowers 2
deco 1
flower 12
wrap
flower 3
flower 2
flower 5
flower 4
flower 8

add drop shadows where needed, and sharpen elements
crop tag and resize
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions, or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me