Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Supplies:

Kit- I'm using "Strawberry Wine" a FTU kit at A Tagger's Scrap here

Tube- I'm using a tube by Dean Yeagle available at CDO

Mask- WSL_Mask154 here

Font- MoxieRoxie here

Here we go :) 

This is gonna be a quick one!

open a new canvas 650x650

c/p paper10 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame 4 onto canvas
choose your magic wand tool, click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 6 as a new layer under frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard, deselect

c/p tube of choice above frame
duplicate
on top layer, adjust>blur>gaussian blur 3
change blend mode to soft light
drop shadow the bottom tube layer

now add your elements. I used:
swirl
deco2
stumps
flowers
greenery- Image>rotate right 90 degrees
flower1
fairy dust
flower2
strawberry6
strawberry5

crop and resize your tag
add license and copyright info
add name and any text you like
merge, save, enjoy

Thank you for trying my tut! If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me