Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Supplies:

Kit of choice- You'll want a softer kit with lots of flowers and different elements. Jo from A Tagger's Scrap made this wonderful kit, "Sweetly", that fits the description perfectly. Visit her blog here for info on how to purchase this beautiful kit.

Mask- SD Mask#7 from Scraps Dimensions here

Tube- I'm using the amazing work of Keith Garvey. His tubes are availabe at PTE. You must have a valid license to use this work!

Font- Honeybunches, a FTU font here

Here we go :)

Open a new canvas 750x750

c/p paper 4 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame11 onto canvas
use magic wand and click inside frame
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 3 onto canvas
selections>invert
hit delete on keyboard, deselect
lower paper opacity to around 74

Open the following elements and place around the frame,
from bottom to top:
glitter 1
bow 4
box
tulle
deco 6
butterfly 2
deco 4
cameo
flower 12
flower 9
feather
flower 5
flower 2
sparkles 2
flower 1
flower 10
flower 11- duplicate/mirror
bottle

Open tube of choice and place behind flowers
use your eraser tool to get rid of anything hanging below

crop tag and resize
add license and copyright info
add name and any text
merge, save, enjoy

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me