Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My friend Leah from Just Peachy Scraps has just started selling at So Sweet Scraps!!! Go check her out, she has some great stuff!! And she has a huge Moving In Sale going on right now!! Be sure to check out and follow her blog for some great freebies as well!! Congrats on your new project Leah!!!!!!! Click the ad above to go to the sale, click her blinkie below to check out her blog :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me