Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Supplies:

Scrapkit- I'm using "Stunning Gothic" by Kirsty of Kirsty's Scraps. Thank you for letting me work with this great kit! You can purchase this kit from Bear Necessities here. And it's on sale right now, so hurry up and get it :o)

Tube- I'm using the work of Anna Marine. This artist sales at CDO. You must have a license to use her artwork. Don't use it without one!

Mask- I used Mask 09 by Fall3n Angel here

Font- I used Miss, a FTU font

Plug Ins- Xero>Porcelain, Xero>radiance

Here we go :)

Open a new image 750x750

c/p paper 07 onto canvas
layers>new mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p arch onto canvas
duplicate and mirror

c/p moss onto canvas
duplicate, mirror, and place behind arches

c/p moon onto canvas
place behind arches, but in front of the moon

add tube of choice above arches
apply Xero>Radiance
beauty at around 88

c/p leaves 3
image>flip
duplicate, mirror

c/p, and resize the following:
leaves 5- duplicate/mirror
bow 2- duplicate/mirror
flowerbud- duplicate/mirror
beaded doodle
flower 2- duplicate/mirror
flower 1- duplicate mirror
paper rose 1
small white dove

Add a soft dropshadow to your elements
I used 0,0,65,8 on everything except the moon and tube

Merge your visible layers
Xero>porcelain

crop and resize your tag
add copyright and license info
add text and any text effects
merge, save and enjoy!

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your results, email me: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me