Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011


Supplies:

Kit of choice- I'm using Jo's from A Tagger's Scrap's part of a collab called "Funky Fresh" available here. This kit is fun and the title really describes it perfectly, lol.
Mask of choice- I used 52InsatiableDreams available here (part of set 4)
Tube of choice- I'm using the awesome artwork of Very Many from PFD. You must have the proper license to use this work. Don't use it without one!
Font of choice- Ma Sexy here
Plug Ins- Xero>Radiance, penta.com>jeans

Here we go :)

Open a new image 700x700
c/p paper5 onto canvas
Layers>New mask layer>from image
apply mask, merge group

c/p frame 6 onto canvas
using your magic wand tool, click in each square
selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p paper 1 as a new layer under the frame
selections>invert
hit delete on your keyboard
don't deselect just yet!
c/p your tube of choice, and place in first frame box
hit delete on your keyboard
repeat with the other 2 frame boxes
deselect
Merge tube layers together
Xero>Radiance. default settings, but change
Beauty to about 180
change blend mode to Luminance(L)
Penta.com>jeans, play with it to get the effect you want
Add drop shadow to frame

Add main tube of choice
Duplicate tube
On duplicate layer, apply xero>radiance at same settings as above
change blend mode to soft light
On original tube layer, apply xero>porcelain

Now decorate your tag with elements. I used:
skull1- rotate 10 degrees
scattered tiles
deco-duplicate/mirror
kiss
flower6-duplicate/mirror
sparkles-duplicate/mirror
shoe
star-duplicate/mirror

crop tag and resize
add copyright and license info
add name, add noise and apply a fat gradient glow
 merge, save and enjoy :)

Thank you for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like to show me your results, please email: bananas_68@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me