Search

Sign up for my Newsletter


Find my kits here

CDOBlinkie

Tasha's Playground Fan Page

My Personal CT

gimptasticblinkieKiyaDesignBLschnTonyasTemptationsvi-viBKCDESIGNSBLINKIE-1IPDBLINKIEMILLIEKIT14-vi

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011
Supplies-
Scrapkit: Sugar and Spice from Wicked Princess Scraps. check out her blog, she's got a lot of great stuff there!
Tube: I used an Elias girl..you can find his work at PTE. Don't use his work without a proper license. 
Mask: I used yezmask027. I don't see it available on her blog, so if anyone has info on where to download it from now, please email me so I can credit her :)
Font: Jellyka- Estrya's Handwriting

Open PP6. Layers>New Mask Layer>From Image. Apply mask
Open, resize, and drop shadow the following:
circledoodle-mirror
 bust
 fan- rotate Right about 25 degrees
ribbon

Open offset circle frame
Magic wand, click inside frame
Selections>modify>expand by 5
c/p PP12. Selections>invert, hit delete.
Place tube in selection, hit delete
deselect

Open, resize, and drop shadow the following:
yuccaplant
painted rose
softrose
crown
flower branch- duplicate/mirror

Open main tube
duplicate
on copy layer, gaussian blur>3, soft light
on original layer, unsharp mask:
radius-42.58, strength-25, clipping-25
Luminance only unchecked

add  name
apply glass, fat gradiant glow
add copywrite and lisence info
save and enjoy :)

Thanks for trying my tut. If you have any questions or would like me to post your result, please email at: bananas_68@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkies

Tashablinkieballoontashablinkietashasblinkietashahalloweenblinkie

I Get Creative For

gimptasticblinkieTSCTBlinkie_byCCO4

Leave me some love

Blog Archive

About Me